Re: principals

From: Artgirl109
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 16:07:30 PDT

    In my 30 years of teaching I've almost always had the support of my
    principals. I think this is because I make sure my program makes the school
    look good. I display art and make sure that anytime something great is
    produced I have the child take it right to the office to show it off. Most
    principal want something to brag about.
    ss

    ---