Re: Student Artwork! Pictures!

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 14:43:54 PDT

    They are super and inspiring--thank you for sharing, Janice! Keep in touch
    about your interviews and future employment at a great school that deserves
    to have you!!!
    >lesson was Handpainted Torn Paper Collage.
    > Look under the section Art I Collage Paintings!
    >

    >http://www.crosswinds.net/~nwrhsart/collagepainting.html
    >Janice Jarreau

    Ann Heineman....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School...Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050...Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522
    aheineman-arlington.k12.oh.us

    ---