Re: sketchbook motivation /semi-long

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 13:53:31 PDT

     I, too believe in sketch book assignments. In fact, I believe that you
    should always have the sketch book with you. I try, but not always with
    success. My sketch book has scrap paper, envelopes, church bullitins,
    etc. stuck in because I got an idea without the sketch book. It would
    look strange to go into church with a sketch book (although I have done
    it!). The more your students draw the better and more confident is the
    artwork.

    Sandra in AL

    > I think it is essential to use the sketchbook as a resource for future
    > projects.
    > You need to practice to draw well.
    > Christa

    ---