Re: No Windows

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 13:50:55 PDT

    In a message dated 5/26/00 3:09:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
    tcsfp writes:

    << so my principal (i am
     so jealous of those of you who have good ones) called me in and accused me
     of destroying the pipes. he had a bowl from my room full of sludge from the
     drain, and wanted to know "what is THAT?!" i thought he was going to rub my
     nose in it and hit me with a rolled up newspaper. >>
    Glad you are leaving!

    I had a principal for the first three of my years of teaching like that -
    still have an
    occasional daymare about her.

    Thought all art teachers had little tiny sinks that were stuck in the corner
    so that
    they had to fill a bucket full of water and put it in the middle of the art
    room otherwise there is a logjam getting to and from the sink.. Then tell
    the homeroom teacher that the children need to finish washing their hands
    with real
    soap and warm water in the real sinks in the bathrooms. as they head back to
    class.
     Roberta

    ---