Re: No Windows

From: MarshArt
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 13:35:35 PDT

    In a message dated 5/25/00 9:49:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    malexander06 writes:

    > I am affected the same way. I find November the toughest time-it gets dark
    > so early. I also miss the leaves, and usually suffer from depression around
    > that time of year.

    You guys need to move to Florida where the sun shines almost all the time. We
    are known as the Sunshine State. In the summer, we may get showers every
    afternoon, for a half hour or less, to cool things off.

    My new room will not have the light I have now, but Florida is "bright" in
    general and we get enough natural light, even in winter. It keeps my mood
    even.

    Marsha

    ---