Re: No Windows

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 13:21:43 PDT

    I used to teach art from a cart with no water in the classrooms so I when we
    painted or printed or did anything messy, I carried two buckets. One with
    clean water and one for dirty. I got the water first thing in the morning
    from one of the restrooms. I do have a room with one sink, but don't allow
    the kids to use it. They use wet wipes to wash with. Each child brings them
    as part of their supplies, and I get them from the teachers. The PTA at one
    of my schools provides them for me. Janet

    ---