Texas HS Curriculum

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:59:08 PDT

    Searching for any high schools in state of Texas that may have
    curriuculums in place at this time. My superintendent suggest we look
    into this since we are going back to the semester system. I am looking
    for Art I, Drawing , Painting, and Sculpting (all levels). Any district
    size 5A that would like to respond, please do so to