RE: Questionnaire Question

From: Peg Blechman (blechman@ACCESS-BOARD.GOV)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 12:05:17 PDT

    I don't know, the questions look pretty generic. What are you really trying
    to find out? The teacher might think it's too long and not want to go to
    the trouble because her/his time is so limited.

    Suggestion: I would ask for a name and phone number and then with just a
    sampling or taking the focus group approach, I would do a follow-up phone
    call or invite some of the teachers to the museum to discuss some of the
    questions at length. It's a great way to start a teacher advisory board and
    make solid contacts in the community.

    What information does your board want? Why is it setting this requirement?

    -Peg

    ---