Re: Classroom organization question:Roberta

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 11:32:17 PDT

    >How many kids did you store art for and how big was the drawing cabinet.

    I had 2 Drawing classes one of 28 and ther other 15 kids and it held all
    their stuff and my stuff (hummock- hehe) Basically during the summer, it was
    my giant hummock holder! If you have a Dick Blick catalog (sorry Judy) turn
    to pg 436. It's called a Tote-Tray and Drawing Storage Board Cabinet. They
    also have just a Tote Tray Storage Babinet with even more cabinets. But I
    got the drawing cabinet so I would have a 'home' for my drawing boards.
    Maybe there are others out there who have used it and liked it and can offer
    their suggestions as well.

    "I just don;t get No respect"

    I understand and if this means anything to you at all, you know you will
    always get lots of respect from all of us- cuz most of us have been there,
    done that and can occassionally offer suggestions to others that made our
    lives just a little easier. Hang in there Roberta!:)
    jeannie in ga