Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
Next year we are being required to gather information from
teachers, by our board. If you have a moment look over this questionnaire?
Is it to long? Does it give the teacher enough room for real opinions? What
do you think?
San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts and Children’s Art Museum
Field Trip Questionnaire
1. School _______________________ District _________
Grade Level ___________ Number of Students _______
2. Location SAMFA CAM
3. Field trip type – Tour Art of Writing Messy Art Day
4. How many field trips do you take each year?
a) 0 b) 1 c) 2 d) 3 e) 4 f) more than 4
5. Has this increased or decreased in the time you have been teaching?
a) Increased b) Decreased c) about the same
6. What restricts the number of field trips you take a year? (Circle
all that apply)
b. Time out of class
c. Campus rules
d. District rules
e. Bus schedules
f. Other ________________________________
7. Where do you take classes on an annual basis?
8. How much do you typically spend on a field trip per student (total
cost including transportation)?
a) Less than $5 b) $6 – 10 c)$11 – 15
9. Who pays for your field trip?
a) School b) District c) students/parents d) PTA/PTO
e) Special fund/donation f) other _______________________
10. What is the farthest you have gone on a field trip in the past year
a) 0-20 miles b) 21-50 miles c) 51 – 100 miles d) more than 100 miles
11. List in order of priority the factors that influence your decisions
about the field trip destination
12. What part of the pre-visit teacher guide was the most beneficial?
13. What part of the pre-visit teacher guide was the least beneficial?
14. What would you add to the pre-visit teacher guide?
15. What part of your field trip was the most beneficial?
16. What part of the field trip was the least beneficial?
17. What would you add to your museum field trip?
18. Additional Comments:
Karen Hunter, SAISD/SAMFA Museum Educator
San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts
One Love Street
San Angelo, TX 76904
(SAISD Teachers may send through school mail)
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri May 26 2000 - 11:00:47 PDT