Re: Student Artwork! Pictures!

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 10:49:03 PDT

    In a message dated 5/26/00 11:54:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
    Janjarreau writes:

    << http://www.crosswinds.net/~nwrhsart/collagepainting.html >>

    Janice - these are spectacular works of art. Once finished how does your
    cooperative group decide who keeps the work of art. In elementary there are
    always
    hurt feeling so I avoid very much coop art. Also enjoyed the looks of the
    other
    art works in your school. Very talented artists!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Roberta

    ---