Re: Classroom organization question

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:14:33 PDT

    In a message dated 5/26/00 9:22:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
    jeannie_sandoval writes:

    << I bought a posterbaord holder for about
     $35 and that is where they put their portfolios each day. I had the
     custodian hang it on the wall to cut down on floor space (I needed all I
     could get). For the 3-D supplies I bought one of those great drawing
     cabinets with the pull out shelves and assigned 2 kids per drawer and my
     clutter was gone! The cabinet also held my drawing boards, rulers, hummock

    How many kids did you store art for and how big was the drawing cabinet. I am
    constantly marked down because of my l0 lbs. of art in a 1 lb. art room and
    to know about more storage. I will never get to the last column of my
    because of my hummocks and clutter. Even though I enter art contests with my
    students work and we win prizes and awards for the school, even though I;m
    trying to create a website in my own time, even thought I;ve had an
    afterschool art club
    held during my own unpaid time, even thought I;m taking computer classes on
    my own time and with my own money - even though I collect great paper for
    class projects and save the district money by recycling "I just don;t get
    No respect" Roberta.