twist on "art show incident"

From: sewnart (sewnart)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 05:16:28 PDT

    I have a new twist on the art show incident. Several years ago, I was
    laid off from my elementary teaching position. Three years later, I
    returned to a stripped room. Virtually all of the art supplies were
    gone. Shortly thereafter, a veteran teacher was getting ready to
    retire. She started bringing me "presents". Art supplies in labeled
    boxes...labels with my handwriting on them! Go figure.