Re: No Windows

From: Artemis420
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 22:16:42 PDT

    In a message dated 5/25/00 6:31:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    NMoore9017 writes:

    << And I think I must suffer a little of SAD, whatever it's called when
     you're light deprived. I am very dependent on the sun for my energy and it
     doesn't help teaching in a room with no natural light. Fluorescent lighting
     just isn't anywhere close to the real thing, not to mention how different
     colors look. >>
    You can buy, or have the supply people buy, full spectrum light bulbs for
    strip and any other kind. They keep you in the real sunny day light, and the
    colors the kids work with look a lot nicer. Much better for teaching color
    theory and for you.
    They also last longer than the cheap spectrum shy ones.
    Artie

    ---