Re: Making Something Ugly.........

From: Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 20:54:37 PDT

    Back when I was teaching jr. highers ( does that date
    me ) I gave a simple assignment "Make an ugly BUT
    interesting painting". Some kids found this a most
    difficult assignment. I designed thia lesson after
    constantly having to reassure students that their work
    was not ugly. Most students used earth colors.
    Dennis Morris
    ( I still have an art storage van for rent )