Making Something Ugly.........

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 18:49:21 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    ***********************

    > Sorry but Sax does not carry the book Make Something Ugly. I previewed it
    > and didn't think it was acceptable or worth the space in our catalog. Was I
    > wrong? Judy Nagel

    Hey...we all have different opinions....but I liked the book and liked the
    monster down-sizing ideas included. I also REALLY liked the fish idea. Of
    course, I also like his humorous writing style...just like his first book.

    BTW...the first book gives more working information and the second book is
    not as concise in explanations but the ideas are terrific and unique. That's
    why I said reading the first book would be helpful if you haven't done the
    project before. Toodles......

    ---