Re: No Windows

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 18:47:06 PDT

    I am affected the same way. I find November the toughest time-it gets dark
    so early. I also miss the leaves, and usually suffer from depression around
    that time of year.

    However, when I do get to go out in the daylight, I really love the colors
    of the forests without leaves and how one can see to deeply into them. I
    also love the winter landscape and light. The problem I have is that the
    days are so short.

    I'm glad I have windows in my rooms, so I can enjoy the light each day.

    Mark