Re: team teaching--creative writing/ making books--suggestions?

From: J Baas (wjbaas)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 19:45:10 PDT

    Hi
    i can think of so many ways to make art books. Have seen accordian and
    interlocking
    ones as well as the traditional open folds. Took a bookmaking workshop
    from a
    bookmaker-artist. The emphasis was on the art. We did everything from
    collage to
    handmade paper mounts, hand bindings with decorative streamers and beautiful
    papers as mounting pages. There was even a circular book that folded up
    with pie
    shaped pages theat popped up. perhaps with some doigging you could find
    one of
    this on the net or in your local art museum. the woman I took the course from
    was Karen Hoeft in Racine Wis. ------------excellent!

    LOL

    Gelato