Re: witless wisdom....

From: J Baas (wjbaas)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 19:34:53 PDT

    Rdunkelart wrote:

    > Bunki
    >
    > Gelato - I too have electric outlet problems - and when I asked for another
    > electric outlet I was told we had run out of electricity? Can that happen?
    >
    > Roberta
    > you too out did me-------------

    But I got a good laugh. And the ducks are having a ball in the courtyard that is
    and unmowed field of weeds. Every year a family of ducks nests there. The
    janitorial staff makes them a puddle with an old swimming pool and puts steps up
    into it and everything. Really cool to watch mother nature in the buff. Even
    though the water gets so high in the plugged drain that becomes the swimmin
    hole. It just happens to butt up against my room. One of these days it will wash
    out the foundation. Ever get that uneasy feeling that you've been transported to
    the canals of Venice? Although that wouldn't be so bad would it? Been there done
    that.
    ciao
    Gelato