Re: No Windows

From: NMoore9017
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 18:30:16 PDT

    Mark,
        And I think I must suffer a little of SAD, whatever it's called when
    you're light deprived. I am very dependent on the sun for my energy and it
    doesn't help teaching in a room with no natural light. Fluorescent lighting
    just isn't anywhere close to the real thing, not to mention how different
    colors look.

    Nina

    ---