Re: Classroom organization question

From: laurel@pure-guava.org.nz
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 18:14:31 PDT

    -concrete blocks with slats of wood stacked up to the ceiling. can be
    decorated or hidden behind a screen (if they look too messy). for storage.

    -cheap shelving packages (the kind with the veneered wood and metal
    supports.... depends on the type of wall).

    -pizza boxes are good for smaller work. each kid gets their own, and they
    stack well. shoe boxes and other boxes work as well.

    -tupperware and rubbermaid bins for whatever size you need. what would we
    do without them?

    dont know what your budget is, or if these would work, but figured i'd
    throw them out there.

    -L

    ---