Re: art show incident

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 17:48:26 PDT

    Buerkle, Jennifer 5/24/00 3:08 PM

    >However, I have learned to cover my desk and some especially nifty areas with
    >nice, clean bedsheets!

    Have you ever had a garage sale and people start grabbing the dishes out
    of your kitchen (well, not quite), but the mentality is the same. Just
    live and learn!

    "So many things have made living and learning easier. But the real things
    haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the
    most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful
    and have courage when things go wrong"...Laura Ingalls Wilder