Re: art show incident

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 17:48:26 PDT

    Buerkle, Jennifer buerklej.fl.us 5/24/00 3:08 PM

    >However, I have learned to cover my desk and some especially nifty areas with
    >nice, clean bedsheets!

    Have you ever had a garage sale and people start grabbing the dishes out
    of your kitchen (well, not quite), but the mentality is the same. Just
    live and learn!
    MaryAnn

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com

    "So many things have made living and learning easier. But the real things
    haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the
    most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful
    and have courage when things go wrong"...Laura Ingalls Wilder

    ---