Re: art show incident

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 17:37:15 PDT

    My incident just occurred with a substitute teacher. A well dressed eleder
    of mine- ehowalked by my art hall(yes, no closet space!) and took a new
    package of colored pencils, putting it in her purse. I called after her,
    "Excuse me..." and she waves me off. ("uh huh..."). What?!?!? I chased
    her down, and I am not particularly confrontational. I had to explain the
    shortage of supplies at that school, which just so happens to be the largest
    of the three elementary schools I teach at. Those colored pencils were
    borrowed from one of my other elementary schools. I also disliked, to put it
    mildly, having to explain that if she takes a package home for herself one
    student in each class will most likely be short the supplies they need.
    some people...
    Kerry

    ---