Re: Classroom organization question

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 17:13:23 PDT

    MarshArt wrote:

    > <snip> The room is a maze of clutter everywhere that only makes
    > sense to the present teacher. <snip> I need a solution. I am one of these
    > slightly "anal" organized people because
    > clutter confuses me and I get lost in it. I think it was Bunki who had an
    > idea of using soda cartons as trays, for student's supplies. Explain in
    > detail, Bunk. Question: Where are these stacked? I would have to do the
    > carpentry myself ( I have no great gifting in this) so I need an easy
    > solution. I need room for about 40 student's art materials.

    Marsh,

    If you can handle a circular saw, I could send you some ideas for making wooden
    items that "slot" together, much like the dividers in a carton. I designed, and
    the voc students made, a large aquarium stand for my apt. that uses no screws or
    nails. I am thinking you could make a wall unit with many cubbyholes for the
    students' boxes or the soda flats.

    Maggie

    ---