Re: Hummocks (BIG ones)

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 15:40:39 PDT

    I moved last August to a new school and my entire room was ALSO a
    hummock...I went in a week early and worked wonders! When the students
    returned, they couldn't believe how much BIGGER the room had become...once I
    rearranged it and threw away the other teacher's "hummock". Now I have my
    own hummocks...but the room looks great!

    We are in the middle of exams...and the day before exams started...one of my
    classes spent the period cleaning, cleaning out their trays, giving out
    work, and putting supplies back where they are supposed. At the end of
    exams, my last class will do this again to make sure everything looks good
    to begin the year next August.

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    croberts
    http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/departments/roberts.html (Computer Art
    Lessons)

    >Guess what! I am moving to a new position. The place is small and the
    whole
    >room
    >is a hummock.
    >
    >Marsha