Re: principals

From: Casart9197
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 13:49:59 PDT

    She leaves me alone and lets me do my own thing. She has gone so far as to
    say, I leave you alone because you know what you are doing. She has told me
    in post observation conferences that she has really no further suggestions
    for how I could improve my teaching. She is very complimentary w/ praise in
    her evaluations. She makes a point of thanking me for my involvement in
    building leadership team and outside projects like play scenery I do and
    stuff like that. When a teacher goes to her complaining about me, trying to
    get her to "sick me", she has now begun telling the teacher to resolve it
    with me herself. She supports my budget- never questions or cuts it. She
    greets me warmly. So though I don't have a lot of interaction w/ her, I sense
    she's behind me.
    Christine in Binghamton , NY

    ---