RE: Pack-ratting in my car

From: Peg Blechman (blechman@ACCESS-BOARD.GOV)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 11:40:47 PDT

    This listserv is so wonderful...such a great sisterhood/brotherhood. Where
    else can I be proud to talk about this?

    Although I only volunteer as a knitting teacher, I also consider the back of
    my car an art studio storage space - I had lots of yarn back there - but
    gave that to the regular knitting teacher. Now, Lord only knows what I have
    - but the back is full. All I know is that as soon as I throw something
    away from back there, someone I meet while I'm on the road asks me for
    it....something like Murphy's law.

    On the plus side, as a Washington, DC resident, I feet very reassured that
    this junky looking back seat area has definitely kept people from breaking
    into my car.

    -Peg