Re: Pack-ratting

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 10:44:43 PDT

    I call my van the mobile art studio! I keep such a variety of what some
    would call junk (namely my husband!). I have at the moment a 4'x5'
    painting (my son's), a bag stuffed with anything one could need - glue
    stick, white out, scissors etc., a variety of classroom examples, glass
    tools, glass, telephone book, newspapers, extra bags (I might find
    something!), rocks. You name it I have probably have had it in there! My
    husband won't let me drive his Volvo probably because he thinks I will
    take over.
    By the way I finally got my cencus posters today. I only got one art
    poster and a load of photographic posters. Oh well I will find a use for
    them. Maybe I should store them in the van!

    Sandra in AL

    Dennis Morris wrote:

    > How many cars/vans become second art rooms/store
    > rooms?
    > Perhaps another art educator would like to rent some
    > storage space. Ahh the joys of teaching.

    ---