art exam

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 10:38:55 PDT

    Vincent and Theo starts out with a rather graphic scene where his lady
    companion squats over a bucket and urinates. Still remember that. The
    rest might be ok.......

    I would like a really creative art exam aimed at middle school kids. I
    would feel rather guilty if they really studied the material and then were
    not tested on it. I know how mad that makes one, but they will have
    learned the material. I have to give tests, but I like to as the kids
    will say, "exams in art how can we because we didn't learn anything."
    My test show them they did learn alot. Usually I include print
    identification. But I could use some more great ideas.
    Thanks.

    Ann Wilschke
    Upton Middle School

    p.s. this Lyris guy is pretty frustrating. This is the 3rd time I've sent
    it. Hope you haven't gotten it all those times.

    ---