Re: witless wisdom....

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 06:12:26 PDT

    Bunki - your painted airconditioner gave me a good laugh first thing this
    morning.
    How do these things happen in a school - the halls of learning and higher
    order
    thinking skills and problem solving! How can stupidity run rampant and rule
    all
    that is supposed to be educational.

     Gelato - I too have electric outlet problems - and when I asked for another
    electric outlet I was told we had run out of electricity? Can that happen?

    This posting is a test as Lyris won;t let me post when I copy and paste the
    artsednet. I think it lets me get through when I just reply.

    Roberta

    ---