Re: Binney Asbestos Statement

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 05:39:10 PDT

    Thanks Judy,
            John told me about their response but I hadn't read it. I already
    went through my home crayons and threw away all other crayons except
    crayola. Now the next stop is my son's kindergarten room. I'm
    subbing tomorrow and I'm sifting through her shared tubs of crayons.
    I spent the money for my son's crayolas ( not much) but they still
    ended up in a combined tub of mixed brands. It just goes to show
    spend for quality and get it. I've always used crayola crayons for
    supplies- but nothing better happen to PRANG watercolors, my
    absolute favorite paints to use with kids!
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---