Re: art exam

From: Christa Wise (
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 05:04:27 PDT

    "Art Synectics" by Nicholas Roukes is available from nearly every large
    catalog on the market - Sax, Dick Blick etc. Published by Davis, the ISBN #
    is ISBN 0-87192-151-0. It is a great resource for stimulating creativity
    with ideas and projects. He has another, "Design Synectics" which I like
    equally well. The paperbacks are not expensive - in the $20-25 range.