Re: No Windows

From: skygeoff
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 05:22:14 PDT

    Hi Mark,
    You would probably not like my art room. It is opposite the front office right
    near the front entrance. It has about eight floor to ceiling windows that face
    the office ( on the inside). I try to put things in front of these windows but
    I don't like to block them too much or I start to feel closed in. I t is a
    beautiful room but it sure puts the art program on display.
    Sky

    ---