witless wisdom....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 20:53:32 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    ----------
    >From: J Baas <wjbaas>
    >Each year I've put a request
    > in for electric outlets. I have 2 in very unhandy places. They always refuse
    and> say that's not possible because I have too much equipment. Get that
    wisdom. ..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the wisdom and wonder of it all. How many
    > more days??????????????> Cheers> Gelato

    You wanna hear a story better than THAT!? After two days sweltering in over
    100 degree heat in my classroom with a broken (35-yr-old) air-condition,
    they sent a man over today to PAINT the damn thing! Still no-workie but
    looks brand new. Go figure that one out and let me know what you come up
    with. 17 more days with a shiny, idle AC. Aughhhhhhh. Toodles....

    ---