RE: No Windows

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 20:12:21 PDT

    You can tell your not in tornado alley. I went to school in SBISD in
    Houston. Our parents got upset that there were to many windows in our
    elementary school. The back wall of every classroom was 1/2 windows. The
    front wall was about 1/4 windows (the vent kind from pre AC days). Every
    time there was a tornado warning some parents (including my Mom) would come
    pick us with our work up and take us home. When the warning was lifted, we
    would return to school and hand in our work. There was not one room in the
    whole school that did not have glass windows; even the bathroom had those
    vent things up near the ceiling. Come to think of it our HS was the same way
    no inside rooms. The JH 2 inside hallways.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator