Re: Pack-ratting/ teacher friends

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 18:57:37 PDT

    GAil,
    Our high school split into a middle school last year and many close friends
    were split. We're lucky to still see each other for inservice once in awhile
    and a socials. But don't let them slip away!! Make the effort to stay in
    touch, meet once a month, do the e-mail(I actually talk to you guys more
    than some of my friends!!)Become secret sisters or secret santas, secret
    easter bunnies, whatever to stay in touch. Give them a farewell of
    stationary with your picture on it!!!
    Christy