Re: art prints

Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 18:57:00 PDT

    In a message dated 5/24/00 4:59:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

     I emailed a gallery in Santa Fe asking if they had old exhibition posters or
     postcards to sell. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
    I emailed the Georgia O'keefe Museum last year and they sent me damaged
    posters (not really) that they could no longer sell, and 100 postcards to
    hand out for our O'keefe lesson. All I had to pay was the postage....Some
    times it really doesn't hurt to ask!!, Allison