Re: No Windows

From: J Baas (wjbaas)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 19:47:39 PDT

    NMoore9017 wrote:

    > Hohohoho,

    What's that? Ventelation??????????? My room has 2 big windows that open but it's
    on a courtyard that lets in no air to get smells etc out. Since I have those and
    a non-supportive admin, I keep my sanity by opening them frequently and use a
    fan. Now of course they outlawed fans too because some teacher's appliance set a
    small electrical fire from a frayed chord. That makes sense to outlaw ALL
    employees small appliances and have no ventelation. Each year I've put a request
    in for electric outlets. I have 2 in very unhandy places. They always refuse and
    say that's not possible because I have too much equipment. Get that wisdom. Am
    teaching jewelry , foundations and Drawing and painting in a converted classroom
    not meant for an art facility. The only thing they did was put in a sink but
    they ran the piping on the outside wall of the school so it freezes up in winter
    and we have no water. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the wisdom and wonder of it all. How many
    more days??????????????

    Cheers
    Gelato