Re: Pack-ratting/ teacher friends

From: Gail1611
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 18:17:48 PDT

    I too have that fear. You all make me feel so much more human. Thanks!

    Now here's another thing. I'm loosing (they are leaving) 4 of my favorite
    teacher friends( I'm in private school) and it's always so hard to start over
    with new people. I've been doing it for 14 years. Got any suggestions? Gail

    ---