Re: Re: No Windows

From: Gail1611
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 17:57:49 PDT

    Christy,
    Why not get one of those fans that has a huge clip type. You could blow the
    airinto the vent to get it out of the room. They also have the double fans
    that goes in a semi closed windows, you could use that too. My room is so
    small that I use a box fan to blow the air out or in my room from the hallway
    as needed. Do keep reminding the of kids with allergies too. If they hear the
    concern of kids, they will act much faster. Good luck! Gail

    ---