Re: No Windows

From: NMoore9017
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 17:40:04 PDT

    Les,
        My room was originally an Industrial Arts shop with high ceilings and
    skylights and a garage door. The principal before my current one had the
    ceiling lowered, covered up my skylights, took out the garage door which was
    replaced with a solid regular door and put in a new heating system. He
    thought he was doing the right thing, but I've been fighting since for
    natural light and some type of ventilation. It's not so bad when the
    weather's warm because I can open my outside door, but in the winter I'm
    breathing recycled kids germs all day. Our school is not air conditioned
    either. At this point I'm ready to call OSHA no matter what so I don't have
    to go through another winter of being sick. Thanks for your feedback.

    Nina

    ---