Re: Screamers

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 17:05:08 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    From: "L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net>

    Ok, I will bite. What are these Screamers? I must have missed that set of
    lesson plans...

    If you want to check out some neat screamers, look on our school website
    page at:

    BTW...for those wanting to do smaller screamers which don't take a whole
    semester to do, look at the new book that's out called "Make Something Ugly
    for a Change" by Dan Reeder...ISBN#0-87905-907-9. I believe Sax carries
    this one as well. It would help to have his first book but not an absolute
    necessity. Toodles.............

    ---