Re: No Windows

From: MarshArt
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 16:41:41 PDT

    In a message dated 5/24/00 4:15:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    claygoddess31 writes:

    > I, too have no windows. Everyday I emerge and say "Oh it's raining!" or
    "Oh,
    > look how beautiful it has been!"

    Woe is me. I am leaving the "to die for" classroom that is all windows on one
    wall and overlooks a lake with a fountain ( can you believe that?) to go into
    the 'Pit". My new job has my classroom in the gym building with high
    windows that are so small, a rat couldn't get in!.
    I do have a back door, outside. The former teacher had them install 2 room
    dehumidifiers and an air purifier. Thank God!!

    Marsha

    ---