Re: marbelizing

From: SZim52
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 15:37:02 PDT

    The best success I've had with marblizing is with methyl cellulose to float
    the colors and marbling colors from pro-chem, a company in MA. The paper you
    use is very important...high rag printing paper, not a smooth surface..or
    even some construction papers work well. You have to experiment with
    different ones.
    Shari in NY

    ---