marbelizing

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 15:19:29 PDT

    Teri -
    I did do the starch and acrylic version of marbled paper several years ago. The patterns did turn out really neat - crisp and bright - but I used a fairly thin paper and it curled up something awful when it dried! Definitely use a very strong, heavier weight paper; you might still have to end up flatening it after it dries.
    - Lydia

    ---