More student paintings uploaded!

From: sharonbk
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 14:45:27 PDT

    Hi, everyone--

    I've now got 3 pages of student paintings on my webpage http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous

    This is a very diverse mix of Art 1-3 students, and their paintings are even more diverse, in that they could choose what to paint (including in what style).

    It's been interesting, and more pictures of their work will be uploaded as they finish them! (Those who are doing large or complex paintings are still working....)

    Friday is our last regular day of classes, then we're into reviews and exams. What on earth am I going to do this summer with no kids' work to photograph???!

    Sharon
    Featuring art and art lesson plans, genealogy
    resources, information about contra dancing
    and Celtic music--and more!
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---