Re:wet set discontinued

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen.ok.us)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 14:33:39 PDT

    Well, so I guess it's a collector's item ? (just kidding) but truly I have
    about 50 pounds of it unopened. There's got to be something really
    incredibly creative I can do with it all and not waste it... Like give it
    to the other teachers, perhaps? After all, with that expiration date I might
    be able to make a pretty good argument for "sharing".

    Oh, and Judy, I'd asked you about the bulk boxes of Penscore and of course
    you're right, it wasn't Sax. It's on www.clearsnap.com and is a box of 144
    same size blocks for .50 each.

    Betty

    ---