egypt

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 14:09:23 PDT

    Probably I heard about homework com on this list but wanted to tell how
    excited
    I am about some of the stuff they give information on. I don;t always care
    for the
    elementary type of stories they have - but the kids will - interspersed in
    their stories
    are highlighted websites on all kinds of information. Often related to art
    such as
    this one on Egypt don;t know if it will work with all the gobblety gook -
    might cut it

     http://www.homeworkcentral.com/knowledge/vsl_files.htp?fileid=44813&flt=CAB

    Roberta

    ---