Re: art prints/WET SET

From: sharonbk
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 14:02:25 PDT

    Had to laugh about your Wet Set clay whistle. That stuff is sooooo gross.
    I used it this year but don't plan to use it again, because of the slime/oil
    of it (and the hassle of soaking it in water).

    Sharon
    Featuring art and art lesson plans, genealogy
    resources, information about contra dancing
    and Celtic music--and more!
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---