Re: 3-D showcase display

From: Ann Heineman (
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 13:32:50 PDT

    My little ones make paper sculptures out of the paper in the scrap box
    hummocks. So many things can be done to make paper 3-D ! And I find long
    lost items in the boxes. Great way to start cleaning out the room for

    I was just wondering what other art
    >teachers put in their displays the last month or so of school so that it
    >isn't empty??!!

    Greensview School...Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050...Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522